- By booking any accommodation, catering, activities or services at Sixty6 Acres Woombye you agree to these terms and conditions. In the event that you book through a third-party platform such as (but not restricted to) Booking.com, the terms and conditions of that platform also apply to your booking; however, these terms and conditions rank in priority.
- These terms and conditions apply to the person booking the accommodation / goods / services with Sixty6 Acres Woombye, along with any children, guests, or other persons present on the Sixty6 Acres Woombye property.
- The person booking the accommodation / goods / services with Sixty6 Acres Woombye is responsible for any financial matters, such as damage to property, and also for the behaviour and conduct of any parties present at Sixty6 Acres Woombye on account of that person’s booking.
- Sixty6 Acres Woombye is a working farm, with live animals, machinery, native wildlife and other risks. Staying at, or attending the property is entirely at your risk and the risk of the attendees. Please be alert to your surroundings at all times. We require that all animals at Sixty6 Acres Woombye are treated with care and respect. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Lifejackets must be used on all watercraft and are recommended while swimming in our lake.
- You must comply with the directions of our staff in relation to all matters.
- Should you, your children or your guests act in any way that Sixty6 Acres Woombye determines is inappropriate, dangerous or otherwise unacceptable, you and your group will be required to leave the property. In these circumstances, no refund or credit will be issued in respect of unused accommodation / goods / services.
- Sixty6 Acres Woombye requires the holding of credit card details as security for damage, excess cleaning costs and extra charges incurred in relation to your visit. A $500 pre-authorisation will be activated on the morning of arrival and will be deactivated 7 days after departure if no funds are required to be retained for cleaning or damage.
- In the event that damage is caused to the property by you or your children / guests, you will be liable for such damage and all costs associated with such damage shall be deducted from your credit card pre-authorisation. If the credit card pre-authorisation does not cover the damage, then those further costs shall be debited to the credit card which was provided upon your booking with Sixty6 Acres Woombye. You agree to the deduction of such amounts from your credit card.
- No smoking is permitted in / on the Sixty6 Acres Woombye buildings / decks / common areas. Those smoking in those areas will be asked to leave the property. In the event of smoking taking place in the buildings, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $500.
- No caravans, tents, campers or other portable accommodations are permitted on the property.
- Pets are not permitted on the property.
- Guests must be considerate with noise levels and must reduce noise after 9.00pm.
- You, your children and your guests acknowledge that there are risks associated with attending the property and you agree that attending the property is at the risk of each person attending the property. You, on behalf of yourself, your children, your guests, personal representatives and any other heirs, irrevocably agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Sixty6 Acres Woombye and all its staff from any and all claims, actions or losses as a result of bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of participation in all activities while at the property.
- Check-in is at 2.00pm on the date of booking. Checkout is 10.00am on the day of departure. Late check out will incur additional fees equal to one day’s accommodation unless by prior arrangement.
- The property is let to you for the period stated in your booking confirmation. You agree to not sublet or assign the property or any part of it. Your booking is non-transferable. Extensions of stay are subject to availability and approval by Sixty6 Acres Woombye.
- Payment of all accommodation fees is required at the time of booking in order to secure your accommodation booking.
- Accommodation fees are paid by credit card through our website or affiliated booking platform. A 2% service fee applies to credit card payments through our website.
- All amounts are expressed and processed in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST.
- Sixty6 Acres Woombye has the right to enter and inspect any accommodation and buildings during your stay, subject to reasonable prior notice being given, unless Sixty6 Acres Woombye has reasonable grounds to believe that the buildings are being damaged, at risk, or if there are any breaches of these terms and conditions.
- The accommodation is strictly for the number of persons / children as booked. Additional guests will be charged accordingly. The maximum occupancy of your accommodation must not be exceeded.
- The accommodation is let to you for holiday letting purposes only, for the period stated in your letter of confirmation. No commercial activities of any kind are permitted, unless prior arrangements have been made. Such permission is at the sole discretion of Sixty6 Acres Woombye and if approved, a surcharge will apply.
- Children are welcome at the property; parents are solely responsible for the supervision, care and actions of their children whilst at Sixty6 Acres Woombye. Sixty6 Acres Woombye accepts no liability for the actions of children whilst on the property.
- Car parking is available beside your accommodation
- We expect and encourage an appropriate level of care to be used during your stay. On departure, the accommodation must be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Please remove any residual food from the fridge and pantry that you supplied during your stay. Any extra cleaning required will result in a $100 per person-hour additional charge.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to allocate a different cabin if deemed necessary.
Sixty6 Acres Woombye collects personal information from our customers and suppliers. This may include when you communicate with us, when you meet with us, when you purchase or pay for our products or services, when you visit our premises or when you supply goods and services to us.
We will not usually disclose your personal information to others. You do not have to provide us with your personal information. However, if you do not, we may not be able to conduct business with you.